Start a new topic

Blade and Soul US/EU Edition

Can you please add Support for Blade and Soul US and EU Version please

1 person likes this idea

Login to post a comment

Idea is good, but we need to inset wrong launcher application file. Raptr wants NCLauncherR.exe , but it works with NCLauncher.exe.

Correct. It was more than likely a typo. 

Are you still having trouble adding it via Automatic Scanning though?

Yes and I looked out what file we need. We need shortcut file what is linked with launcher application. 

Because if you look shortcut location under propertise there is a long text after launcher location.

Can you confirm to make sure that these are the correct exes that Blade & Soul uses? 

Client.exe (inside the /bin folder)

NCLauncher.exe

For automatic detection, we're looking for the Install Location for this string in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/{F7DBB870-787A-4B0E-A314-C931522A5859}/InstallLocation

If that string in the registry does not lead to the install location for Blade & Soul, the detection will not work.

When i select that files it works :)

Verun

1) I don't have problem with adding. I have problem to start the game.
2) 

Can you confirm to make sure that these are the correct exes that Blade & Soul uses? 

Client.exe (inside the /bin folder)
NCLauncher.exe

For automatic detection, we're looking for the Install Location for this string in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/{F7DBB870-787A-4B0E-A314-C931522A5859}/InstallLocation

If that string in the registry does not lead to the install location for Blade & Soul, the detection will not work.

I don't even have this folder in registry.

I got this 

Problem is over here:

We need to enter NCLaunceR.exe

But we need following:

NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

@malemees - "I don't have problem with adding. I have problem to start the game."

So is the game not starting for you at all, or is it just not starting the actual game and instead starting the launcher?

@VERUN we get an error that says Please restart the launcher. E03002. The short cut to start the game is this"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com" But the client directory is here... "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin\client.exe"

I got it to work before by somehow changing the "NCLauncherR.exe" to "NCLauncher.exe" when you go and manually add the game to your library and it worked just fine, but I don't remember how I did it. And I do not have the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/{F7DBB870-787A-4B0E-A314-C931522A5859}