Start a new topic

No sound with replay

I have a problem when recording highlights video using my headset, there is no sound in the replays. Without the headset the audio recording is just fine. Thanks

2 people have this problem

Login to post a comment

How are you changing the audio output between the headphone and speakers? Are you using Windows Playback Devices in your system tray?

I've set my headphone (Razer Kraken 7.1) to be default in the playback devices. I don't ever change it, when I plug the headphone via USB they take over.

You may want to check to see what it keeps as the default. Additionally, we've heard reports of some users having difficulty with their headsets and it not recording sound recently. One user found that it was his Radeon Audio drivers conflicting with his Motherboard's audio drivers. The only other thing I can recommend is creating a ticket with logs regarding this issue. Let me know if you need more instruction.

Having the same issue, initially there is sounds on recording then nothing. only happened recently and nothing has changed with my setup.

Help?

@zebded - So the videos start with sound, but then they end with no sound at all? How long does it usually take before the sound disappears?

About 5 Seconds but I have just tried it with no headphones plugged in and sounds on recording.. weird.

I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 also. maybe the Razer Drivers??

Also, what does Raptr look for in the Sound Mixer?

Other users with the Razer Kraken 7.1 have mentioned issues. We may need to investigate with that specific brand/model. For the sound mixer (or Playback Devices) we're looking for whatever is currently set to the default.

That is what my headphones are set to. Be good to get a solution .

Can you follow these directions and let me know what it says:

1. Go to Playback Devices from the Speaker icon.

2. Find your headset, right-click and select Properties.

3. (This may look slightly different) Go to your Controller Information on the General tab and select Properties.

4. Look at the "Location" and let me know what it states.

I did that and look what showed up as soon as I clicked on your first step. Interesting

And then as you requested. Information states: Location 0 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)

Ok,

Without the headphone pluggued in : Location 0 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)

With the headphone : Location 0 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)

Headphone location : 0000.0014.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000

yo verun i have the same problem with razer kraken 7.1 as well and my location is 0000.0014.0000.011.000.000.000.000.000 does it help you?