Whenever I start a Twitch broadcast, the chat system is not available.
The game-play is broadcast, however, I cannot respond to the chat because I can't see it.
1. Enable the Twitch function
2. Hit the shortcut key to open up the initialization dialog
3. Enter the title and click the "start" button
4. After a while, the following two error dialogs appear in an order:
"Sorry, we encountered a problem communicating with Twitch's group-chat serer, so chat will be disabled."
"Sorry, we encountered a problem communicating with Twitch's group-chat serer, so chat will be disabled. Your game-play will still be broadcast."
Meanwhile, the chat window pops up and immediately disappears.
6. The stream starts without the chat window.
I would expect the chat system to work so that I can communicate with my viewers.
What is a value of streaming when there is no communication?
Please guide me through any possible solutions.
I will try everything that I come up with and list them here as well.
If you could make a ticket for this issue, I would highly appreciate it.
Is this something you encountered over several days/sessions, or just happened once?
@ryo0ka - Very odd. I'll create a ticket for this so we can ask for logs.