Start a new topic

Invite request show up everytime the raptr is turning on

Hi,

I don't know if is a bug or not but everytime raptr is tunr on a small box appear to follow a user. But i don't want.

Is there any fix ?

Thanks.

ert.png ert.png
4.87 KB

Login to post a comment

I believe it is just informing you that someone is now following you. You mention it pops up every time though; is it the same name or a different name that appears?

Hi it's the same name

You can disable notification from the web, here: http://raptr.com/account/notifications

Or you can go into Raptr's Preferences > Alerts & Sounds for notification options for the client. 

Already did still the same.

From best I can tell in our system, that user is not following you.

Although even if he was, you should not be getting that message every single time. 

Perhaps next time it appears can you send me your logs?

There is an automated process for collecting logs for Raptr now. It's easy and fast, and it gives us all the necessary files we need.

1. In the Windows notification tray, go to the Raptr or AMD Gaming Evolved icon and right-click on it.  Choose Help, then Feedback. 

2. In the new window that comes up select a category, input your email address (this is where responses will be sent) and then put in a description of the issue you are facing. Please be as descriptive as you can.

3. Add a checkmark to the "Send log file (for technical problems)" box.

4. Before you click on the 'Send Feedback' button, let us know that you have posted in the forum

5. If possible, reply back to this forum post to let us know that you have sent it. Thank you!

Ok thanks for helping me. I just send the feedback right now.

Thanks for sending that. I'm having someone take a look at it and see if they can find why it's happening. We're thinking it's just a notification stuck in a loop. 

Hi,

Uninstalling and reinstalling the client didn't do anything. Try on another computer still the same.

I think there is something wrong in my account. Can you reset it without losing my RP ?

Thank you.