Start a new topic

raptr not optimizing

can any one halp me with this i have amd at (16.3.2) update) my video drivers and everything else is up to date how can i get this working agen 

Login to post a comment

You may want to try reinstalling your video drivers. 

What type of GPU do you have?

my cpu is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz  it was working then i put in 8gn of ram then it stoped working 

@xcraftykidx - Are you running the video off your intel chipset, or do you have a dedicated GPU?

Looks like we're having some issues trying to gather your Dxdiag info (which would make sense why you're having this issue).

You may want to figure out why it's crashing (or we're unable to get it). You could try opening the client as Administrator.

i just run in administrator still the same thing is happening, yh iam runing on my video driver, i dont really know what a dedicated gpu is i will have to google that

It appears that you have created a ticket on this issue and sent in logs; thanks for doing that!

We can see your GPU which is AMD 7700, so you may want to look into drivers for it. However with both Stage 1's crashing in Dxdiag you may want to make some changes and ensure that RAM was installed correctly.

all my drivers are up to date i when tho them yesterday, how would i know if my ram has installed correctly

i just checked if my ram was installed  correctly, is there any thing else i can do 

You could try running Dxdiag on your machine and see if it's running across any issues/able to complete.

Which OS are you running?

i am run 64 bit,

i have The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. 

i have this a problem 

this is what iam getting with Dxdiag what should i do now, and how would i get a WHQL Logo'd to say yes