Start a new topic

Recording Error 20032 Please Contact Customer Support Version 1.9.2

After i updated the plays.tv to Version 1.9.2 -[4/6/2016] this stupid error is showing up and i cant record my games anymore. 

Why would you release an update and crash the recording function of the playstv? 

The Version 1.9.0 - 3/25/2016 was working fine and i stopped thinking to buy an Nvidia card to use shadow play. But after this update i cant record my games.

I know no ones gonna give a shit about this post but i cant even setup the Version 1.9.0  because plays tv setup is always setting up the latest version of the program.

2 people have this problem

Login to post a comment

@enes13mes - Recording Error 20032 is an error that appears when Video Capture is unable to start. However, a large group of users have found that this error is occurring when playing on a 21:9 ratio monitor, or using Eyefinity. Does that fit into your criteria?

I'll respond to your ticket as well.

@VERUN - I have the same problem, im using 21:9 lg monitor, i don't know am i using eyefinity. I think it must be fixed. When 15 days ago i can record but now i can't that is so annoying...

Same problem here. I have a 21:9 LG monitor.

Anyone find a fix?

@THEREALSGTBAKER2 ~ Samo people says play in 1920~1080 resolution or record 720p not 1080p, i tried 720 and it works but i didnt try 1920 resolution because its so annoying.

Still working on the fix for it (as well as other features + fixes). We're hoping to release it soon.

As of the update on 27th April, I still have this issue. Any word on it being resolved?

@Candonator - If it was on conjunction with the 21:9 aspect ratio it should be fixed. However, Error 20032 has other reasons it may not work. If you have not already, I recommend creating a ticket with logs for this. 

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

@Verun - I have sent it with as much detail as I could. I play on 16:9 so it can't be that sadly :(