Start a new topic

Plays.Tv not Recording in Crossfire

it records when i disable crossfire but it doesn't record when i enable crossfire like when i hit record the overlay is stuck at 00:00:00 and nothing happens i can see that it creates a video file when i hit record but as soon as i stop recording the file goes away :/ please help fast cause i never really get response in here

Login to post a comment

So the manual recording only does not work when Crossfire is enabled?

yes

Very interesting. That might help with determining this issue. Would you be able to create a ticket that includes logs after recreating this issue?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Done i have sent you guys the log file. I really hope that you guys fix it soon cause i really want to record some footage in crossfire but i am not able to do anything about it since last week :/

We're definitely taking a look at it. Do you know if Session/Automatic Recording works?

yes automatic works but its buggy meaning sometimes it works and most of the time file gets corrupted :/

Thanks for letting us know. Engineers are taking a look at it right now.

if you need anything else just ask i will be glad to help you :)

Same problem. I have a crossfire, 280x series.     

Manual recording doesn't work, Automatic recording works.

Recording is blocked in sec 0, but it creates a file with 32 bit in the video's folder. Plz help thx you

i have r9 280x + radeon 7970 crossfired 

Any news? We can't record in manual mode.

Manual Mode recording should be resolved in the 1.10.1 update. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.

Problem solved. Thanks a lot