Start a new topic

ELEVATION PROXY HAS STOPPED WORKING POP UP LOOP

HI

i have  this problem  with raptor and play.tv  i am getting this  error continuously   (    ELEVATION PROXY HAS STOPPED WORKING ) . I TRY THE METHOD TO Rename the .exe files and its worked but with every  update again same problem occur  .  i dont understand what RAPTOR team doing with these all updates and cant fixed this problem . its almost 2 months when this stupid  Error started . ITS strange enough that RAPTOR team know the issue and cant fix it and its almost 2 months now and no one want to fix it correctly with a new UPDATE .

i need help to solve this stupid ERROR  which is Annoying and keep  loop up . 

Login to post a comment

@abdulrehman690 - Typically Elevation Proxy errors are user specific and not a wide-spread issue. While we are aware that some users do come across this issue, we also cannot recreate it or find a trending reason for why it's appearing. If you have not tried it already, this is what we recommend:

• Check your Firewall and Antivirus to give Plays.tv/Raptr a pass, or to disable them temporarily to see if they were causing an issue to begin with.
  • Elevate the Plays.tv/Raptr client as Administrator
  • Disable any Compatibility Mode that might be affecting the Plays.tv exe.

If that does not work (in addition to renaming .exe files) than I recommend making a ticket with logs attached so we can investigate further to hopefully find a solution.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it.