Start a new topic

Combat Arms (New Version September 2016)

Good day. There has been a Merge between Nexon EU and Nexon America. All Nexon games from now on, get downloaded, upgraded, and launched through the nexon Launcher.

The new default path for the game folder is c:\Library\combatarms I think, but most important, the executables are now to be found under
combatarms\appdata\CombatArms.exe
combatarms\appdata\Engine.exe

You have to deinstall the old Combat Arms first, before using the Nexon Launcher. Otherwise the new install path wont be used / the Nexon launcher interferes with the old version of the game.

Dear Raptr team, pls make the adjustments so the new version of Combat Arms (And the remaining Nexon Games) will be detected by Raptr again. Thx !

You can find the new Nexon Launcher here:

http://combatarms.nexon.net/en/download/gameclient

Keep up the good work !

Login to post a comment

For Combat Arms we don't seem to require a specific folder structure, and just the exe names. Technically, it should still work as long as you uninstall/reinstall as you mentioned. 

Can you let me know if this is not working for you though?

"

Verun

For Combat Arms we don't seem to require a specific folder structure, and just the exe names. Technically, it should still work as long as you uninstall/reinstall as you mentioned. 

Can you let me know if this is not working for you though?

"

It is not working. Why would I write a post if its working ? The old exe was combatarmseu.exe I think

Ok so Ive found out the following:

If I launch Combat Arms from the nexon launcher, after a while
Raptr detects that I am playing the game. But the raptr gamelist has no Combat Arms at all.

And I cant launch the game via Raptr anymore (systemtray icon). If I "Scan Games" via raptr systemtray icon, the game is not found and added to the gamelist-

Does it bring up any errors when you try to manually add the game? 

However, best method would be for you to follow the usual methods to get it added and when it does not work, send in your logs in a ticket.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Manual adding worked

Great! Did you need more assistance, or has it been covered?