Start a new topic

I cannot record in ANY game

I am unable to get Video Recording for AMD Gaming Evolved to work. I have installed Plays.tv as directed to do. I have also tried to delete and reinstall AMD Gaming Evolved as well as Plays.tv. Still I cannot get an option to edit any settings for Plays.tv nor can I enable the option to automatically record gameplay.

What do I do?

Login to post a comment

All the settings for Recording are inside of the Plays.tv Application; so you would first need to open that. From there you can get into the Preferences in the top right corner:

From there you can look into the options for what type of recording you wish to have, or if there are any errors or grayed out boxes. Recording should be able to work as long as you meet the system requirements for Plays.tv. If it continues to not work, let me know. I would also recommend making a ticket with logs attached.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it.