Start a new topic

I NEED HELP ASAP

hello my name is ivan and i was using the raptr streaming for twitch so i could stream minecraft but lately its been saying stream failed please try again and other things basically saying the same thing ive messed with all the setting for it to try to get it to work but with no luck,could some one PLEASE  help me

Login to post a comment

What other troubleshooting methods have you tried? We'd also recommend:

• Checking your Antivirus/Firewall to see if it's blocking access
  • Elevate the Raptr client as Administrator
  • Update video drivers
If that doesn't work, you can also try sending in your logs.

To send logs you just right-click on the Raptr taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

I start my stream for twitch no can see my stream but they can hear me what I am I doing wrong please help

You will want to ensure that no other programs are interfering with the encoding process. There are factors in play here like:

• What game are you trying to stream?
  • Are you using any mods for it?
  • What are the settings you've placed for Streaming?

However, you can also recreate the problem and then send in your logs for us to investigate further.

To send logs you just right-click on the Raptr taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it.