Start a new topic

Highlighting won't save / won't work at all

Hi. For a good while now, I've noticed how on a lot of games, the symbol for highlighting doesn't show up, or when it does and I press the hotkey, it doesn't save, or that it says it saves it, but I can't find the video in any folders anywhere. It would seem on most of the games where it actually works, it only works once during the game, then if I want to save another recording, I have to restart the game. Could you please help me with this? It's really starting to annoy me how I can't have a reliable software that does what the gaming evolved app does, since I don't have nvidia.

Login to post a comment

Seems like something is definitely not working as intended. Best method would be to create a ticket with logs in our system so we can see what errors might be happening.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

I sent it in, but I haven't got a reply yet.

Unfortunately, I don't see a ticket from you. Did you use a different email or username?

That is very possible. It has a very similar message attached to it, do I have to send it again or? I'm not 100% sure how it works

Yeah, try sending it again. It creates a ticket in our system and attaches information we can use to investigate problems. If you're using a different email then the one attached to your account here, let me know.

Just sent it.

Awesome! I see it now!

I'll reply back in the ticket with more instruction. Thanks for doing that :-)