Start a new topic
Solved

R9 series reward

So I checked the Rewards section of AMD Gaming Evolved. I clicked the picture with ton of game covers in the Gold Reward and bam, this big ad ''Buy any AMD Radeon R9 series graphics card and rule the galaxy!''.

I recently (less than 2 weeks ago) I bought a Sapphire Dual-X R9 280 3GB OC Gaming Edition, from jimms.fi , I should have 3 free games according to AMD Gaming Evolved. Well, only one problem: I dont have such a code, I checked many times when I opened the box, I knew GPU's may have free games, but there simply wasn't any, just a code to some Sapphire site.

So, did I understand something wrong or what?

Comments to this discussion are now closed!

The Gold Reward on our site is for those that had not purchased a card, and they only get a chance to win (a sweepstakes, basically). If you had purchased a card, there is a chance that it may have provided a Radeon Gold Reward inside, but that would be up to the manufacturer's discretion (i.e. Sapphire may not have included the offer). Also, depending on where you got it, they may also remove or never have received the option for certain promotions. 

In the end, you could also try contacting AMD and see if they can help or get more information for you.