Lately, the Raptr client has thrown a "has become unresponsive" error in Windows and crashes out, about two seconds later the game then crashes. I have tried unchecking Tracking and unchecking In-game Overlay.
Neither prevent this.
As such, I will not be using this product until it is fixed.
Would you mind trying to recreate the crash and then sending in logs?
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the forum link for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)
Submitted a verbose log. Was not able to play long enough to get to the stage where Raptr becomes unresponsive and crashes, thus causing the game to crash. But I was able to get the stage where the screen 'flashes to black' (for less than a second). This ALWAYS leads to a Raptr crash with in a few hours.