Start a new topic

Gaming evolved causing high cpu usage and game lag and stutturing.

Since the raptr Gaming evolved updates in late September Early october I have not been able to use the Gaming Evolved app. Normally my cpu runs around 80-85% while playing BF4. With the Gaming Evovled app running my CPU runs 95-100%. The game lags and freezes. If I close the Gaming Evolved app then the problem goes away. Open the app and it comes back. This happens with the Replay and Record functions off or on, it doesn't matter. The app worked fine before the updates I mentioned. I have posted on the AMD Gaming evolved forums and put a support ticket in with Raptr weeks ago and know one has responded. If the app doesn't work then there is no reason for me to keep it on my computer. Here are my Specs

CPU - AMD FX 6100

GPU - Radeon R9-280x

RAM - 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866mhz

OS - Windows 7

If you need anything else let me know. 

Login to post a comment

hello dears 

i have the same problem here, and i'm usually close the application before play BF4 really so bad to do that, please need a solution as soon as possible to not to lose any good moments, thanx for attention. 

I am having the same problem. Can no longer play CS:GO with Raptr on as it causes random FPS drops and stuttering.