Start a new topic

GVR not working with Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Ok, so far out of the games I've played, DXHR seems to be the only one I'm having issues with the GVR so far.  When I fire up DXHR, it doesn't matter at what point I start the GVR, it will say it's recording and the time counter starts.  However, when I try to stop the GVR, it's non-responsive.  it keeps on counting the time and says it's recording.  The only way it will stop is if I exit the game itself.  After doing so, unlike my other games, no notification will pop up saying I've recorded a video.  When I go to the folder under documents to view the video file, it says there's a problem playing it, and dhows that it's only 32 bytes, 4MB on disk under the properties.  Has anyone else ran into this?  I need to know if anyone has fixed this because it's one of my favorite games, and also because I don't know if this may happen on any other game I haven't tried yet.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Login to post a comment

I can have someone take a look at your logs if you can include them here. Hopefully we can find a solution. Can you send them right after recreating the problem though so it's fresh?

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

(P.S. Sorry about the late reply)