When using in game video capture, all I get is a blank screen while using CS:GO , yet while playing other games .. it works perfectly, is this a known bug?
Do you also get audio while the video is running, despite it having a black screen?
when you go fix the black screen issue? are hundreds of thousands of reports and nothing yet
@danielkni - If you can still hear the audio, and it's a black screen, then yeah it's a known issue. It doesn't affect every user, but it is affecting quite a few. We're still looking into the issue.
One thing you could do to help if we need it, is to provide logs. Just recreate the issue and then send them like this:
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)