As the title says .... seems to work fine with 32-bit version. If I try to start WoW from game library, it just opens bnet launcher(both 32 and 64 bit version)
Does it give any kind of error?
Do the hotkeys just not work?
After opening 64-bit WoW and attempting to record, can you send in your logs?
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)
Sorry for not responding for few days, kinda busy.
So, I sent a log file as asked. Forgot to mention that overlay doesn't work, but the gameplay is tracked and points are added correctly.
Sounds good, thanks for letting me know. I made a ticket about the issue. Hopefully we'll be able to figure something out.