Start a new topic

Twitch not working at all

hi all

i need some hlpe from the community to get my twitch account working again after the latest update, i can login to the twitch website just fine but thoguht raptr  it wont let me login at all not just gos to a white screens then back to the login again sure wot im doing wroung but even otheir broadcasting programs are fine

1 person has this problem

Login to post a comment

Mine just gives me a GVR error, even though I'm using broadcast. It's BS since this works FAR better than OBS.

Just use OBS and you're good. It's the best program to stream anyway (If you know what you're doing). If you  need help to set it up, provide some info (hardware, OS and internetspeed) and I'll tell you.

We're investigating the issue with the white screen in Twitch. In the meantime, was your Twitch account ever attached with a Justin.tv account?

@jedimatt02 - What GVR error were you getting?

@verun ERROR_GEN_FAILURE (31)

@jedimatt02 - Can you recreate the error and then send in logs afterwards? 

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the forum link for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

I may create a ticket on your behalf regarding this issue once you've sent in your logs.