Start a new topic

FPS counter doesn't work with Mantle in Sniper Elite 3

When I use the FPS' counter command, a grey rectangle pop ups, but it doesn't show a number doesn't matter what I do. Shouldn't this be working with Mantle? Or is SE3 not ready yet? :O Either way, is there a console in the game? So if Raprt doesn't work yet at least that can be used to show fps :/

Login to post a comment

I apologize for the very late delay in a response. We've been very busy responding to tickets and are trying to get through them all.

If you're still having the issue, does the grey square only show in SE3?

Mantle still needs further testing, so it's very possible that random stuff like this could happen in games. If it's still happening, I can have one of us test it to see if we can recreate it.

Well I uninstalled SE3 since then 'coz i needed the space on my SSD. But if you want me, I can test it with Battlefield 4.

By all means if you're having the issue in that game as well. If you'd like, once you test it and it IS there, you could also send in logs so we can possibly get a back end of your PC on what is happening. Although this appears to be more graphical error than anything, but it might let us see what is triggering it and your PC specs.

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the forum post for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Okay, I will do it when I get home :D

Well it works flawlessly in BF4.