Start a new topic

No Game Audio in Any Videos! (Replay)

When I try to record any gameplay, for whatever reason the Replay function AND the normal record (GVR) don't record in game audio. They pick up my voice and the voices of friends in Razer Comms (kinda like TeamSpeak or Skype), but it won't record in game audio. I have it set to record both my microphone and "game sounds" in the settings, so I'm not sure why it isn't working. I have all audio devices disabled in my Sound/Recording section of Windows EXCEPT for my Microphone and my Speakers. I opened the files in Vegas and I only see one audio stream, which is the one including my voice and the voice of my friends talking (not in game voices). At the moment I'm playing CS:GO, but I also have Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall, and those videos don't have in game audio either. Just looking for a fix. Also, all of my "AMD Gaming Evolved" (Or Raptr) settings keep being reset every couple times I restart my computer or the program. I had an Nvidia card before and used their Pre-Record functions and never had issues with them.

Things that might help:
I have an Asus Xonar DG Sound Card that I have installed since having my Nvidia graphics card/recording software.

I use headphones and an external mic plugged directly into the sound card.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, a PowerColor R9 280 and an AMD 8350 all updated with the latest drivers.

In Counter Strike my audio settings are set to Headphones.

My headphones are the "default" audio device, and microphone is also set to the default, no other devices are turned on.

I've tried everything, looked everywhere and have found no fixes thus far, that's why I'm posting here for help.

Thank you for your replies in advance!

4 people have this problem

Comments to this discussion are now closed!

I apologize for the very late delay in a response. We've been very busy responding to tickets and are trying to get through them all.

We'll take care of this issue in a ticket. Your Ticket number is #5062.