Start a new topic

AMD GE App "hides" when I switch to another monitor

I have three monitors, and would like to put the AMD Gaming Evolved (GE) app on the left monitor while I play my game on the center monitor.  However, if I click on anything in my center or right monitors, this app hides itself until I click back on the left monitor.  I've gone through the settings, and out of those that I can see, there isn't an option to control this behavior.  Who in their right mind would develop something like this without making it configurable?!  Is there a way to hide it?  I'm ostensibly only using this app to record gameplay, but if the app is going to be too much trouble to use, I'm going to get rid of it.

Login to post a comment

I apologize for the very late delay in a response. We've been very busy responding to tickets and are trying to get through them all. 

Which window are you trying to keep on one of your side monitors? The Control Center? The Dock? Which portion of Raptr are you trying to move?

I haven't personally seen or heard of any issue like this, so it would be interesting to find a solution.