Start a new topic
Solved

Raptr support

Does raptr have an official support team, or is the only help community based? I've had a ticket sitting open for 9 days without any response and have no idea how I can reach them.

Thanks,

Claynado

Login to post a comment

Staff normally do post to help, Verun and Burn are 2 of them. They are not marked as staff on these boards.

I couldn't tell you where they ran off to.

Over two weeks and they haven't even acknowledged my ticket. Still being processed.

Well for one, the processing issue is a constant issue that we cannot fix on our back-end (at least on the CS side of things) right now. It's going to take engineer intervention and from what we've seen, it's not as easy as a push of a button. 

Secondly, we're up to our eyeballs in tickets. So right now we're doing our best to play catch-up, but it's just a long line and we're trying to get through them as soon as we can. 

We'll do what we can do to solve your issue as soon as we're able.

We have recently solved the current "Processing Issue" for users. Although we have tested this out with a few users with absolute success, we cannot account for every single user. You're welcome to purchase the rewards you have been wanting, but if you continue to have issues please let us know and respond back to this forum or create a ticket. We thank you for your patience.