Start a new topic

Heroes of the Storm - 64 bit client.

Raptr doesn't track the played time of Heroes of the Storm when played with the 64 bit build.

10 people like this idea

Login to post a comment

Any plans on fixing this?

Pleaseeee fix that.

I just tested the 64-bit client myself and it appears to be tracking as normal. 

• Do you see the game in the Raptr Game Library?
  • Have you gotten into the game, exited and then rescanned your Game Library?

Additionally, if the above doesn't work, I'll create a separate ticket for the issue and then ask for logs there.

Yep, I did all of this and the trouble still persists...

• Do you see the game in the Raptr Game Library? 
  • No.It has never been there, is not detected and can't add it manually.

• Have you gotten into the game, exited and then rescanned your Game Library? 
  • Yes, still not detected. game is not in C if that matters. All other games seem to be detected just fine.

The game now detects fine for me and tracks time played, however GVR fails to work on the game. Nothing records.

@savagr & mundox - Where is HotS installed on your system?

@WiZZyWiGG - Does the in-game overlay come up at all, or is it just not recording?

My game is installed on E:\Games\Heroes of the Storm, same drive as diablo 3 and hearthstone which are detected.

I tried adding it manually, didn't work.

@Verun It just doesn't record anything, either with the replay hotkey or the start stop one.  Fine in other games.

@mundox - Just wondering since I'm going through the steps in my head of what could be going wrong. I take it that HotS is not a fresh install for you? Just trying to eliminate all possibilities.

@WiZZyWiGG - Can you attempt to record in HotS and then send in your logs? Something has to be going on in the back-end of it.

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Log posted, hope it helps.

Having the same problem :(

I found that overlay doesn't work in this game, also GVR won't record gameplay. Seems like Raptr can not see if game is lunched or not. Tracking works here I use x64 client.

Any news?? Overlay still not working for HOTS