Start a new topic

Corrupted Recordings & Audio/Sync Issues

Hello,

I've recently started using the GVR features instead of FRAPS (too large of a file size for long games of 30-60 mins) and while sometimes it works perfectly, other times I have noticed that some recordings do not save correctly when stopping a recording, they result in a 1kb .mp4 file which cannot be played (When opened results in an error in VLC media player). This is very frustrating as I then have to go back and re-record that gameplay in order to get a successful recording. This happens randomly and has happened on multiple games (Left 4 dead, L4D2 and Black Ops 2). I was wondering if this is a known issue and if a fix is being worked on or if not, if there is anything I can maybe try to fix it myself.

The other issue I seem to be having is audio syncing issues, when a recording does save correctly, playing it back results in the audio being slightly ahead of the video. Even rendering in Sony Vegas does not resolve this issue.

From what I understand i'm running the latest version of Gaming Evolved and using the latest stable AMD Graphics Drivers (14.12).

Using an R9 280x, i7 920 and 12GB RAM.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!

I created a ticket for your issue so we can resolve it. Ticket # 5101