Start a new topic

sound is out of sync in videofiles created with GVR

Hello,

i want to record the Witcher 2 with GVR. It works but the audio of these videofiles is out of sync. The sound is about two seconds to early. Any tipps i could fix this problem?

7 people have this problem

Login to post a comment

I have this same issue when recording BF4 gameplay.

The Audio is approximately half a second to a second AHEAD of the video.

Sorry for the late reply.

We're still investigating the audio desync issue. While Engineering/QA takes a look at it, CS is still grabbing more evidence of the issue. So if you'd like you can do the following:

• Create a ticket regarding the issue and post the Ticket number here so we can take a look at it.
  • Recreate the issue of the audio desync and upload a video so that we can download a raw, unedited version of it. No Youtube uploads.
  • Send logs after making the video. Preferably even before uploading it.

To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Same problem here, just posted a log file with problem-description.  AND i cannot change hotkeys,  also described in it.

Sounds like what I get on mantle from the last updates, if I import it to Adobe premier it removes the black screen at the beginning. If you have Premier Pro or Sony Vegas and want to save a great video try importing it then exporting it, the issue only happens on replay and not manual recording.

I already sent feedback with logs in raptr, just thought i'd share this fix for those with Video editors.

Same problem here with Arma 2OA. The problems started with the latest version. I didn't have the problem in the earlier versions.

Avidemux is a free simple tool, which allows you to edit, cut videos, it also allows to shift audio to fix the desync.