Hello. Got problems with streaming to twitch.
I have already sendt log file a few days ago on the problem.
Can i get some help?
That's very odd since it seems like you have up to date drivers and a GPU that can handle VCE recording. Have you tried updating your Intel drivers at all?
Additionally, if that doesn't work, you could also send in your logs after getting the error.
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)