raptr is not responding, when im trying to press on home, library, anything . .it doesn't respond
it looks like a picture, i can't press on anything
windows is 8.1 64 bit, sapphire r9 280x toxic
I apologize for the very late delay in a response. We've been very busy responding to tickets and are trying to get through them all.
Are you still having the same issue even after the newest client?
Can you send logs after opening Raptr? It may give some insight as to why it's acting like this.
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)