Start a new topic

AMD GE\GVR and Perfect World

Hey there seems like if AMD GE is running perfet world international keep crashing everytime i minimize game and stop responding when i regullary try to exit game so need to kill it process in task menager, also GVR says it supported but nothing happens when i click recording key, any help guys?

Login to post a comment

So this only happens when you minimize Perfect World? Are you in Fullscreen or Windowed mode for Perfect World?

Do you know if Perfect World is getting detected properly when trying to record?

Can you send logs after recreating the issue?

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Thanks for reply Verun ,yea only happening in perfect world im playing full screen because game dosent support 16:9 windowed (and because it just looks betetr in full ) it looks rly bad in it,it is says it does support gvr and twitch but no nothing happens when i click start,

Just a tip, before minimising always stop the replay recording in the background first, if you don't Raptr will crash your game if you try and quit Raptr.

If you stop replay recording you can then safely alt tab and close Raptr without it crashing your game.

Ty man it is disabled also when it was enabled it didnt work either for this game, hell maybe it just game itself it old mmo hehe