Start a new topic

ePSXe and Project64

I have installed Raptr a few days back, and manually added these emulators to my library.

But their gone! Simply gone from my library and now I can't add them back because I couldn't find their names on the list!

Altough their appear in my Game Collection, and my previous hours is contabilizated, but when I launch them, the Raptr not detect them and not sum up the hours of play!

This aslo happens with King Arthur - The Role Playing Wargame Collection (steam); it gone from my library, and apperas at my Game Collection, and Raptr not detect it anymore; 

I tried reinstall Raptr, and remove/readd the respective games from my collection but there is no way them appear at my library.;

Please Help!

Login to post a comment

Did you change the location of ePSXe or Project64?

Did this just happen out of the blue, or was it after an update?

Can you try playing King Arthur - The Role Playing Wargame with Raptr open in the background and then send in your logs afterwards?

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Thanks for the update Verun;

No, I not changed the location of the emulators, the N64 is the last version avaliable, and is a self installer, meaning they have register keys in my system; The EPSXE is the version 1.95, and is a RAR arquive, uncompressed in a folder together with my other games; The King Arthur The Role Playing Wargame Collection, is not the standard version, is a Collection Version, with both the Saxons and the Druids Expansions in one game;

Yes, was after the last update, a few days after I installed the Raptr Client; It was detecting these games normaly before the update, but after, it simply stopped; Idk whats happening;

The log has been sent a few mintues ago;

I apreciate a solution; Thanks in advance;

Oh i forgot mention, that I have made another profile in order to see if the games would be detected, if could be an issue with my profile; it turned out that not; the games are not detected in both profiles; the profiles are; marciusvetrack and marciusvetrack30; :)

I don't see any detection for Project64 at all in your previous sessions, and we don't have a detection for it, so not really sure about that one. As for ePSXe, I do see sessions for it but they are manually added. However, once again, we don't have an official detection for it. If they don't have a detection file, I am unsure how they were added to the library.

However, we do have a detection for Snes9x and I am seeing client detection for that. 

-----

For King Arthur, can you provide the full installation path that you have? From Drive name to the final exe file? Let me know cause I think I can see the issue, but I need to confirm. Matter of fact, if you could provide a screenshot that might show that, it would also be beneficial :-)

Thanks Verun;

Strange, I'm almost sure that the N64 and Epsxe was being added to my library before the update; the N64 i'm not so sure, but the Epsxe, i'm sure it was being detected before the updade in the client, and stopped after the update;

The Adms should manage a detection for these emulators as wel; The fact that the hours of Epsxe was in my collection, is because they were imported from my profile in Xfire; to contabilize the Epsxe hours, i logoff the Raptr Client, and login my Xfire client, play Epsxe, then log in Raptr and sync my Xfire hours with Raptr, and then, the Epsxe hours sum up in the Collection;

i'm alomost sure that It was manualy added to library i'm sure of it;

But whatever...

The path to the King Arthur the Role Playing Wargame Collection is:

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\king arthur collection\KingArthurCollection.exe

Thanks;

Thanks for the feedback Verun;

Strange, i'm almost sure that these emulators was in my library, and after the update they are gone;

The N64 i'm not so sure, but the Epsxe i'm certain;

The Epsxe hours in my collection is because they were imported from my Xfire profile; to contabilize the Epsxe hours, i logoff the raptr, login the xfire, play, and login raptr and sync my hours;

The adms should manage a detection for these emulators as wel, they are renoumed emulators and a lot of people play it.

The full path to King Arthur the Role Playing Wargame Collection is:

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\king arthur collection\KingArthurCollection.exe"