Start a new topic
Solved

Why is 8x supersampling in the quality setting from AMD Gaming Evolved by Raptr?

Why is 8x supersampling in the quality setting from AMD Gaming Evolved by Raptr?

That's too high! It jerky (laggy).

AMD FX 8350

Asus M5A99fx pro r2.0

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 270x 4GB

8 GB RAM

Login to post a comment

Sorry for the delay.

What would you say your average FPS is with 8x Supersampling?

Below 30 FPS with 8x Supersampling.

Why set Raptr Supersampling at 8x. I have R9 270X 4GB. This settings is to high for my GPU.

And why turn bullet impacts off? Why?

There seems to be an issue with GPU detection, most likely from the latest Catalyst Omega Driver (14.12).  I'm having the same issue with my XFX R9 270 2GB, as AMD Gaming Evolved sets the quality settings way too high, and systemrequirementslab.com recognizes my gpu as an R9 280X with 4GB VRAM, even though Furmark easily identifies my R9 270.  I will try updating to the 15.3 Beta driver, and if that doesn't work, I'll try reverting to an older driver.

@bobsaget007 - It appears we're identifying your R9 270.

@musti20d - Sorry for the late reply. We've looked further into the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare optimization settings and it is not currently using our new standard for testing. We're in the process of advancing the optimizations of various games, and Advanced Warfare is on the list to fix. Our team was able to identify the problem and we'll be doing our run-through and testing in the near future. Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved. Thanks for letting us know though.

Hi
Can you tell me how you added COD AW to this list ?
I Can't find it in the list of the games I can optimize 
Look