Start a new topic
Implemented

[FIX] How to get war thunder working on Crossfire set up.

I was wondering why I couldn't get War Thunder to work in Raptr, it would install and optimise but it would never trwck in game, even if I manually installed the game.

Then I noticed in Task Manager instead of the process being called aces.exe it was called forcesinglegpu.exe or something similar.

I decided to turn off crossfire in Catalyst and tried again and it worked! Now in Task Manager the process is called aces.exe and the game is tracking and I saw the raptr appear in the game for the first time :)

Just checked the recording and it worked.

Login to post a comment

Maybe you can add a process for forcesinglegpu.exe? I think that was what it was called.

We have gone ahead and tested it and will make the change. Thanks for checking that out!

UPDATE: It should be resolved today Feb 27th, 2015 by the end of the day when we push out game detections. Thanks again for letting us know!

Thanks Verun it's working, thanks for adding a Crossfire version :)

I just did a google search to see if crossfire was available for War Thunder.

It turns out it's available but you have to activate it manually, the page gives instructions for AMD and Nvidia.

I can say it works!! But it changes the program EXE again to AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe.

So in order for Raptr to track it they will have to add it. I found it after noticing that my FPS was lower on while using tanks so I was looking for a solution. The process forcesingleGPU.exe made me think crossfire wasn't available. I'm glad I did this and now I get better performance on War Thunder maxed out on 2560x1440p.

Enabling SLI and Crossfire Support

I noticed that I can't add War Thunder manually for the crossfire / SLI process since you guys left out the dash in the name after AFR(-)FriendlyD3D.exe 

Actual name:    AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe 

In Raptr's list:   AFRFriendlyD3D.exe

@astrix_au - Thanks for letting us know. I handed it to our detection team to take a look at. 

I apologize I did not react to your previous post about it though. But we appreciate the easy explanation of the issue.