Start a new topic

AMD Gaming Evolved Raptr client GVR won't save to COD AW folder and no thumbnails

Yesterday the Raptr client GVR stopped providing thumbnails for manual recordings and started saving files to Raptr/Unnamed Game.  It use to save them to \Raptr\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with the thumnails.  The thumbnails makes it easier to see which videos I want to keep and discard.  I tried a clean install again and the problem persists.  I tried manually changing the folder location, but it gave an error saying it doesn't make sense to move a folder to a folder within itself.  Also, the FPS won't display.  Can someone give me instructions to resolve these issues?

Login to post a comment

Thanks for letting us know about your issue,

First, the FPS counter is currently not working. However, we have someone working on it.

As for the manual recordings being placed in a miscellaneous folder, are you seeing this folder structure in Plays.tv/Raptr, your Windows Files, or in both?

If it's possible, can you provide a screenshot of the folder/files that shows the missing thumbnails?

Do you notice any issues with the videos themselves? 

Most importantly, can you recreate this issue and then send in your logs?

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the forum link for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)