so i was recording my Dark Souls 2 gameplay earlier today. then i made an account with the plays.tv. after that i can record because the buttons and overlay will not turn on
Do you know if the hotkeys had changed at all in your Preferences?
Is Dark Souls II the only game you've had issues with so far? Or has there been others?
the hotkeys have not been changed and so far Dark Souls 2 is the only game ive had problems with because it is the only game I really play with the software running. Also the hotkeys sometimes work and sometimes they don't but now its usually reliable. The problems with the app usually fix itself with time
If you run across the issue again, can you send in your logs?
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)