Start a new topic

Raptr Client freezes CS:GO

Since a few months now CS:GO freezes on launch when Raptr is running. No other Games, just CS:GO... i did some tests now for some weeks and it's definitely Raptr causing this Problem. I'm using Win7 64Bit, i can recreate the Problem on my Laptop which only has Win7, Steam and CS:GO installed.

My only Solution right now is closing Raptr, starting CS:GO and then starting Raptr again... annoying as hell :(

I disabled Raptr Overlay and all of the recording stuff i could, still same Problem.

1 person has this problem

Login to post a comment

Can you recreate the issue (so it's fresh) and then send in logs? Also, do you get any errors with it? Does it kill Raptr along with the game?

To send to your log files:

1) Open the Raptr client

2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray

3) Click on Help, then Feedback.

4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).

5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.

6) Hit send.

7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.

(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.) 

Hi,

yes i can still recreate the Problem. i just send in Logs from my Laptop like you told me. Unfortunately i'm not getting any error at all. The Screen just freezes after 1-5sec after launch with either a black screen + mouse cursor or i get to the main screen and it freezes there... then nothing goes until i kill CSGO via Taskmanager. If Raptr isn't running i haven't encountered this Problem yet.  

This is happening for me too for a long long time but i didn't bother to make a ticket or something because i already have one from 26th february and still no answer

Only thing i noticed about this freezing is that if i restart raptr before starting csgo it doesn't freeze, it only freezes if raptr was running for a longer period of time before launching csgo.