Start a new topic
Solved

Raptr not tracking gametime

The Raptr client has (for a month or two) not being tracking my gametime at all, I have it running but the overlay doesnt show up in any steam game (or origin) nor does it say I'm playing the game. It only works when I tell it to rescan with steam for the hours played. It also doesnt track Elite: Dangerous playtime.

1 person has this problem

Comments to this discussion are now closed!

I am having the same problem with DarkSiders 2. I know I have played that game for more than 4 hours, but it still says 2 hours.

At one point I had two Steam games (Fallout: New Vegas and Warlock: Masters of the Arcane) do this.  I noticed that neither appeared in my list of games any longer, but I could not manually add them (their name didn't appear on the long list you search from).  I removed both from steam and reinstalled, then used "synch hours with steam" and they both returned and started tracking again.

It's started detecting my steam games again. But I still cannot re-add Elite Dangerous it says the location is not valid for the EliteDangerous32.exe

I'm having the same problem since a lot of days ago with Elder Scrolls Online EU. Seems no game is tracking hours...

Hi guys.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.  These are issues that need to be investigated on an individual basis, so please send us an e-mail directly at help@raptr.com so that we can handle them on an individual basis.  Please include specific dates and amounts of game time (30 minutes, 4 hours, etc.), the game you're having a problem with and how you play it (PC, console, etc.) and of course, your Raptr username.  Thanks for your patience and we hope to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.  Thanks.