So I am trying to record Fallout: Tactics and I am unable to do so with this. I really would like to use this because it records gameplay really smoothly. It works for other games, but not Fallout Tactics. It is an older game from '01, so. Is there ANY possible way to get it to work with the Gaming Evolved app?
The same problem in the game Everquest 2
@Setari - Where did you purchase/download Fallout Tactics? I'm not seeing that we've ever detected gameplay (which would be a requirement for recording).
@bron - I am seeing you as playing Everquest II. Does it bring up any kind of error or just not record when you hit the hotkeys?
@VERUN - Just not record. No any errors. Just no reaction on the hotkeys
@bron - Make sure they weren't changed. But also can you get into the game, attempt to record by hitting the hotkeys and then send in your logs.
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the forum link for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)