Issue: When playing Heroes of the Storm x64 while the raptr (AMD GAMING EVOLVED) software is open causes the whole computer to suffer heavy performance drop from stuttering ub web pages to almost complete hang of Skype.
Will provide logs if necessary, but will have to keep Raptor off my computer until this is solved :/
Logs more than likely would be required to attempt to solve this issue. Unfortunately, but by uninstalling Raptr the previous logs have more than likely been deleted as well. You would have to reinstall Raptr, recreate the event and then send in logs like this:
To send to your log files:
1) Open the Raptr client
2) Right click on the Raptr icon in the system tray
3) Click on Help, then Feedback.
4) In the window that appears, check the box at the bottom (Send log file).
5) In the text box, please either describe the issue or paste the ticket number for your issue.
6) Hit send.
7) Post back here when you have sent your logs.
(Note: Make sure that you quit out of any game you are in before you send in your logs.)
However, you could also wait for a future update. Additionally, if you're only interested in recording you could also try the Plays.tv client. It tends to be less resource heavy.