Start a new topic
Solved

Can't start AMD Gaming Evolved after new update.

Hello,

i log in to AMD Gaming Evolved account and it installed new update automatically. When i close the app and start up again, it can't show anything and close immediately.

Login to post a comment

Just restart computer.

I notice that the post is marked as "Solved". Are you still having this issue or were you able to figure it out?

Not anymore.

I have the smae problem,, when I open amd gaming evolved, it closes automatically after few seconds.. why?

Is it actually opening, or does no UI ever appear?

Sounds like it's crashing. I would recommend creating a ticket about this issue with logs attached.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it

I have the same problem as well as the same thing with CCC too neither will stay open for more than 1 or 2 seconds and yes i get to see the UI but not click anything it closes before i can even if my mouse is right at where i want to click (example at games).

@azurie - Interesting since we do not develop Catalyst Control Center. 

I would highly recommended sending logs after recreating the crash if possible. 

You could also try reinstalling video drivers to ensure it's not crashing silently because of that.