Start a new topic
Solved

hAVE 8K OPINTS AND NOTHING TO SPEND

i HAVE THIS ISNTALLED ON MY MACHINE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, AND HAVE ALREADY AMASSED 8.5K POINTS. bUT THERE IS ALMOST NOTHING IN THE REWARDS SECTION, NOT EVEN GAMES.

Sorry about capslock, just noticed, not going to re-write it.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!
I notice that you don't seem to be using the AMD version of our client.  You can download that at raptr.com/AMD.  This may make more options available to you in the rewards store.

Actually i have it installed for a long time, hence the amount of points.

But still all i have is a couple of GOLD buying cupons, a bronze ticket, a DA Origins update, and thats it.

My friend that lives in the same country as me, had games to buy, he even bought one...

You do have an AMD card installed, but you do not have the AMD version of our client.  These are detected separately by our system.  Download at raptr.com/AMD and you should see the full range of products available in your region.  If you go to Raptr.com on your web browser without logging in, you should see the full range of current rewards.

When i am not logged in, i can see the full range of rewards, when i log in. it goes down to 5 or so items, no games.
I do have the Raptr installed, but i am about to uninstall it. it came with the 280x that i installed

Again, you are referring to the AMD video card.  I understand that it came with the 280x.  I'm referring to the Raptr client itself.  You need the AMD-branded version of it to see everything.  Go to raptr.com/AMD to download it.  Once you have, you'll more than likely be able to see all of the rewards available.

Downloaded, tried to install it, and it says it is already installed on my computer, because as i stated before, i installed it when i got my graphics card.
The AMD gaming evolve experience RAPTR.

If you have not gone to Raptr.com/AMD and downloaded the client there, please give that a try and download the AMD-branded version of the Raptr program (you may need to uninstall the version you have now in order to proceed; some systems may just replace the program).  Our system is able to determine that you do not have that version yet as of your most recent login.  We would need to recognize that both the physical AMD card and the AMD-branded version of the Raptr client exist on your PC in order to present to you the full offering of all Raptr rewards.  Sorry for the confusion.

For any follow ups to this issue and for other users who experience a similar issue, please respond directly at help@raptr.com and describe the issue in detail.  Thank you!