Start a new topic

Game suddenly dissapeared from the library

Hey

I've been playing EVE Online for months now and I have over 300 hours on it.

http://prntscr.com/802tx8

Unfortunately, as you can see, I can see it on my profile, but not on my Library and it doesnt track hours, i cant optimize it and i cant load it from the Raptr app.

Can anyone please tell me how to fix the problem?

I've tried unhiding all games, searching for EVE manually, autodetection and reinstalling it. Is there anything else i can do?

Login to post a comment

Has EVE Online updated recently since this has happened?

Have you changed anything on your boot drive like reinstalling Windows that might interfere with EVE Online's registry?

Do you use any mods for EVE Online?

Hi o/,

Have updated EvE to the new launcher and it says that I'm playing CCP exefile in the taskbar?. When I've gone to resubmit the game manually it picks up the locations of the files needed no worries and get the ka-ching at the end, however have noticed that the game no longer tracks hours or anything.

Cheers
p.s. wasn't sure what section to put it in so just tacked it onto here

So Eve shows up as "CCP.exe"?

If they have made a recent update that changed the exe name, we'll have to correct it on our end. Can you verify that for me (check the task manager as well)? Screenshot would be helpful as well.

You could also try playing it and then sending in a ticket + logs.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Raptr was working fine and tracking no worries with the old launcher but I did update to the new launcher Sat night I think it was, which has been out for a few months but I never pulled the finger out and migrated settings across until now. Sorry mate I don't have Plays.tv installed but have posted a screenshot here and have the pc specs on my profile. Cheers.

@RiceEyes - I mostly need to see logs to determine whether it's detecting the game properly and it also provides where it's installed on your PC. If you could provide a screenshot of what the exe name is task manager, that could help too.

You can send in tickets + logs through Raptr the same method as Plays.tv. Just right-click on the Raptr icon and click Help > Feedback.

Here's an image of the task manager, logs incoming as well. Cheers.

Thanks, I'll take a look!

No worries and thanks for the reply about the logs. Strange one as it's been in that location for a couple of years but since the new launcher I suppose, oh well. Thanks again mate. Regards.

Anytime, take it easy!

Just as an update and out of curiosity I checked it against some other tracking programs, still works no worries. Cheers.

@RiceEyes - Thanks for the update!

Update 2: In regards to Raptr showing playing CCP ExeFile and not EVE Online or tracking hours (Ticket Number: 31045).

Just as an FYI for maybe anyone else, when you go to add the game manually and it asks you have to browse to where the launcher for EVE is, it shows three possible eve.exe files, just point to the one inside your shared cache. Next step is fairly evident looking for the bin folder in whatever drive you have EVE installed on and ka-ching, good to go :)