Start a new topic
Solved

Why are there so few rewards/ways to spend points?

When I first started using Raptr/AMD Gaming Evolved there were tons of things to spend points on. I was just starting to accumulate points at the time, in hopes to one day be able to buy one of those rewards. When I thought  finally had enough points(10k) to purchase something, I went to the store/reward center and there are only 3 games to chose from, when there used to be at least 10. I also already owned one of the games. Looking at the sweepstakes, most of the games I would want, I also already own as well. The ones I do not own on the list are ones I wouldn't want anyway. Do you folks at Raptr/AMD GE plan on adding new products in the rewards center anytime soon? This is solely the reason I have been using Raptr, especially since most of the other features have been too buggy(Twitch) and not working correctly 100% of the time for me. even though you all have been doing a good job trying to work out a lot of the bugs. I am sure I am not the only one that would like to know an answer to when we should expect to see a selection of fresh games. Thanks for your time.      

-NuG

Comments to this discussion are now closed!
Hi there,

We are not able to declare when new rewards are scheduled to appear, but we're sorry that rewards are the only reason you are using Raptr.  The Twitch problem is a known issue that we are trying to get resolved.  If there are other more specific problems, please start a support ticket or e-mail us directly at help@raptr.com describing them in full.  We're sorry for any inconvenience.