Start a new topic

Raptr is dying, and support don't even care

Had a ticket open since 3 August with no reply, and now the ticket has been closed. No solution provided to the problem, not even a message to say that they can't do anything (I know you can, I've had this problem previously which was resolved successfully).

Take into account the fact that nearly all the rewards are disappearing with no signs of any more, you would assume that nobody even cares about Raptr any more and that it's a waste of time to even bother with it any more.

Login to post a comment

Yep. I submitted a ticket almost a month ago and it's still being "processed". No answer whatsoever.

@ungeheuer - I apologize for the delay. We try to get through as many tickets as possible but sometimes we can miss some. I have responded to your issue.

@neopest - Your issue was unable to be recreated, even by yourself. We had no way of testing to ensure there was an issue and from what we could tell this was not affecting any other user. I had asked for logs on Feb 19th. There was a response from you August 3rd. At that length of time, it may not warn me of a response. I also stated in the same message on Feb 19th:

"If you create a ticket and don't hear anything back for a long amount of time...say....1-2 weeks, feel free and email me at verun@raptr.com with the ticket #. It's usually cause we're swamped and just didn't see the ticket at all (not that we bypassed it, just haven't gotten to it yet). However, emailing me gives me a nice reminder to jump ahead and find a specific issue!"

I apologize that you had a bad experience.

Keep in mind that the lack of rewards in the Rewards Store is not indicative that Raptr is "dying".

I had asked for logs on Feb 19th. There was a response from you August 3rd. At that length of time, it may not warn me of a response.

That was from a previous ticket which had been long since closed, your reply from then has f*** all to do with my ticket which I sent in August. I don't even know why you keep mentioning this, maybe you feel like you had predicted my issue 6 months in advance of it happening?

Keep in mind that the lack of rewards in the Rewards Store is not indicative that Raptr is "dying".

Oh really? I'm not the only person that feels this way http://raptr.com/solesdn/news/55f8e0ef969358ac76/amd-raptr-reward-store-system

What is this, North Korea? Why are you not allowing my comments? You can't censor my comments for no reason, when all I'm doing is correcting the misleading information posted in the reply.

Go ahead, delete this comment as well; I think we already know that's going to happen.

@neopest - Calm down dude. It was auto-moderated and just need to get confirmed by an admin first (and it was not auto-moderated due to a status, just something in the content of the post). We very rarely censor people unless they are being overly hateful or it's just nonsense. 

Your ticket from February was "Raptr gameplay reward points not credited"

Your ticket from August was "Gameplay not rewarding with points"

The issue was both "I was not rewarded points for playing X game for Y amount of time". It seems like the exact same issue. 

Either way, we did apologize that we did not get back to you. When I asked for logs in the proper manner now (since we changed the method of uploading logs) you stated that you did not care anymore. If you want to bring up the issue again, you're welcome to create a ticket. If you feel like you did not get replied to in a proper amount of time, just send me a line at verun@raptr.com. It's really that easy. If you just want to vent and give us nasty feedback, then feel free and email me at the above address. Bickering back and forth here won't help anyone.

Lastly, we are aware of that community post. We have more rewards coming. Plus, as I mentioned: "the lack of rewards in the Rewards Store is not indicative that Raptr is "dying". We do far more than just free rewards.