Start a new topic

"AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATES ARE NOT SUPPORTED FOR YOUR VIDEO CARD"

Hi, I have bought a new video card from AMD is an r7 (AMD Radeon R7 250x ) and the AMD Gaiming Evolved can't update my video card.It says as in title.Please help! :|

8 people have this problem

Login to post a comment

I have an AMD Radeon R6 APU cpu

but raptr tells me that its not supported

please help

I have R9 200 Series and Raptr says the same for me.

I have change to windows 10 but before I changed, Raprt did automatic driver updates to my video card.

I have the r9 200 series also. Same issue.  Did automatic updates before updating to windows 10.

Hi there! 

There is a Solutions article that discusses this issue as well. Read it here: Why does it say, "Automatic Driver updates are not supported."?

If you have an AMD Radeon HD 7970/R9 280X then you're in a case where we know there's a bug with determining automatic driver updates. It's been a known issue and started up in earnest after the release of Windows 10. We are looking to see how to fix it. We hope to have the fix out in the next release of the Raptr Client. 

Keep in mind that the error message isn't indicative of your card being obsolete or faulty.  Getting this message means you are still able to play games, record, and use the card normally. But you will need to manually look for new drivers periodically.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

If you have a differnt card, follow these steps to try to get around the message of "Automatic Drivers are not available".

1) We rely on some features of Catalyst Control Center / Crimson Control Center for detecting the proper hardware. The Control Center is an installed component of the Catalyst Software Suite. You should make sure that you have the Control Center installed.  If you're using Windows 10, the newest version can be downloaded here:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

2) In your preferences, are your Driver Updates set to 'Check for Beta' drivers or not? If set to beta, try switching this off to see if this improves things.

Keep in mind that the error message isn't indicative of your card being obsolete or faulty.  Getting this message means you are still able to play games, record, and use the card normally. But you will need to manually look for new drivers periodically.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

I have the R9 290 Tri-X so I have tried those steps and nothing have changed.

I have ATI Radeon HD 5670 (AMD) and raptr tells me taht its not supported... pls help me!!!

I have an AMD Radeon R9 (270) and it said auto driver updates does not support my card