Start a new topic

Steam Sync

Hey,

for almost a half year I'm not able to sync my hours and achiements with from Steam.

Is there a way to fix it or can I somehow get in contact with the Raptr Support?

9 people have this problem

Login to post a comment
+1

same here,
I verified my steam id and all, but by the looks of it Steam (Value) have intentionally changed there tracking system so raptr can't track it anymore
Look's like this problem still not fixed >.<
Btw I tried sync steam hours and achievements with raptr manually many times but  no results :C  I verified my steam id and e-mail in last year...

Yeah no hours for me

Having this problem too. Many games from my library aren't being synched (e.g. Fran Bow, Thea: The Awakening, etc) and Raptr isn't adding my hours either.

Yeah... I can't even add my new steam ID....

But they obviously don't care and have no intention of fixing any of the bugs the have been popping up in the last 2-3 years

issue is still prevalent. and when i went and clicked my steam profile name under identities and achievements edit section. it tells me Steam can not be reached, please try back again in a  few minutes. it also does it for PSN.

@HATSUNE_NEKO 

yup it's been doing that for a while now :-/

I don't think anyone actually works at Raptr anymore... 

There is an issue with the Steam API at the moment. We're very aware of the issue and are looking for a solution. 

If you're unable to login due to having an account created via Steam, you can let us know by creating a ticket in our support system. From there, I can send a password reset which will allow you access again. 

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

And the steam API issue is also the cause of the xbox and psn accounts not connecting/syncing? 

Sounds like bullshit to me

We've discontinued Console connection & support for nearly 2 years. 

http://raptr.com/TinyDino/news/55076433eddd169b88/

It's been a year and still Steam hours and achievements won't sync. Either the issue isn't that high on the priority list or they can't do anything to fix it.

Some Steam games do work, but the hours are added post-factum, and some never work. E.g. OwlBoy.