We have found that some problems can be caused if the Windows 10 Game DVR is enabled.
Such problems can be:
- Plays.tv is not recording your game
- Some games may crash when trying to record
- Lowered frame rates (FPS) in the actual gameplay, or recorded videos
Many times, a user is unaware that it is enabled as it has the tendency to turn itself on automatically.
Here is instruction on how to disable it on your PC:
1. Search for the Xbox application in your Start Menu
2. Inside the Xbox app, click on the Settings button.
(Note: You may have to login into the application before you can get to this step)
3. Switch to the tab for Game DVR, and click on the switch to turn it off.